The I-15 South Davis Improvements project will:
- Add new ExpressLanes to I-15 in both directions from the north I-215 interchange to U.S. 89/Park Lane in Farmington.
- Replace bridges at 2600 South, 1500 South, 500 South, and 400 North.
- Reconfigure the interchanges at 2600 South and 500 South in Bountiful to improve east/west mobility.
- Improve active transportation with better pedestrian facilities at 500 South, 400 North and a new pedestrian bridge Parrish Lane.
Expect single and double lane restrictions on I-15 nightly as early as 7:00 p.m. and as late as 7:00 a.m. Actual lane closure times may vary within these hours based on real time traffic numbers.
- I-15 ExpressLane and bridge construction is expected to conclude in Summer 2015.
- Construction on 2600 South and 500 South side streets is ongoing through Summer 2015.
- Lane Splits are in place on I-15 between 1500 South and 400 North. The splits will be extended to include the 2600 South interchange in mid-February 2015.
- The 400 North bridge over I-15 is scheduled for Spring 2015. The on- and off-ramps will remain open. View the 400 N Detour map.
Stay Informed Information about the construction schedule and upcoming impacts is available on the Construction Information page. Sign up for weekly email updates, call the project hotline 888-966-6624 or download the UDOT Traffic app on your smartphone for real-time traffic information.