166 W Southwell St.
Ogden, UT 84404-4194
Phone (801) 620-1600
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Region One covers the northern part of the state, including the following counties: Box Elder, Cache, Davis, Morgan, Rich and Weber.
Our responsibility is to construct and maintain state roadways in the safest, most efficient manner possible.
Approximately 220 full-time employees work for Region One. We manage 942 center-line miles and 2655 lane miles of state roadway. Region One includes two national forests, one national historic site, seven state parks and three state highways designated “Scenic Byways.”
- Operations organizational chart
- Maintenance Stations Information
- UDOT Roads Map
- Facebook: US-89 Davis County
- West Davis Corridor
- U.S. 89/I-84 interchange concept study (this project will require it’s own environmental study and Right of Way process, as such we don’t anticipate this project will start until 2023. More information on this project will be made available as we move into each of those processes.)
- 5600 South
- Scheduling a Self – Booking Appointment
- Online Permits System Login Page
- Permits Contact Information Region One Only
- Adopt A Highway
- Seasonal Roads
- Construction info (select Traffic then Construction. Hover over the orange barrels or the red ! to get more information about the project and a hotline number)